No programming background required.
What you will learn?
- MQL4 and MQL5 skills required to build an EA
- Structure an EA with both languages at the same time
- Turn trading ideas into EAs
- Creating just one EA that will work in MetaTrader 4 and 5 sharing the same code
- Final project: create an EA based on a trading strategy designed by the student
Skills you will gain
- EA Development
About this course
This course builds on the success of the MQL as trading programming language. This course will introduce fundamental programming concepts including required for trading on MetaTrader 4 and 5 using both: MQL4 and MQL5. In the Final Project EA, you’ll use the skills learned throughout the course to design and create your own EAs for trading automation and results evaluation.
This course includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to provide a strategy description at the start of the course that will serve as your Final Project. The instructor will guide you throughout the course to gain the skills required to create an EA of your trading strategy.
100% Online. Start instantly and learn at your own schedule
Flexible eschedule. Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
Beginner Level. No prior experience required.
Approximately 2 months to complete. Suggested pace of 5 hours/week
Next Start April 12, 2021